Special Issue: Studying Urban Environments edited by Thomas K. Park
- The Six Cities Project: developing a methodology of surveying densely populated areas using social science assisted and diachronic remote sensing based classification of habitation by Thomas K. Park and Mamadou Baro. with images (36 mb) PDF , without images, PDF.
- The Conflict between attempts to green the arid cities and urban livelihoods: the Case of Dodoma, Tanzania by Aldo Lupala and John Lupala. PDF.
- Urban-rural linkages as an urban survival strategy among urban dwellers in Botswana: the case of Broadhurst residents by Gwen. N. Lesetedi. PDF.
- Women's Socio-economic role in the urban Sahel: a preliminary study of Bamako and Niamey by Marie Sardier. PDF
- Perspectives on African Urbanism: "New Methodologies"; Beyond a baseline survey: development of a sampling technique for an urbanization study in Africa by Bayo Ijagbemi. PDF